Cannabis Industrial Marketplace is pleased to have Pharmco by Greenfield Global of Colorado Springs, CO exhibiting at our April Cannabis Business Expo in Irvine, CA, booth number 1042. Businesses ranging from start-ups to the largest companies in the world trust Pharmco with their specialty chemical and ingredient needs.
- A level of quality and service that small suppliers can’t replicate and large suppliers can’t react to. They are not simply brokers. They control the process from order receipt to manufacturing to delivery.
- A personal touch. They know their customers and provide extraordinary access to their internal team to make sure your needs are met.
- Certifications and standards including GMP, Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, and ISO 9001:2015. Their products are tested and certified to meet requirements of United States Pharmacopeia, European Pharmacopeia, Japanese Pharmacopeia, American Chemical Society and Food Chemical Codex monographs, as well as other federal and custom specifications.
- Lab capabilities ranging from simple wet chemistry to sophisticated metals testing on their inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) instruments.
- Twelve federally registered Distilled Spirits Plant (DSP) locations offering regional distribution from coast to coast and through more than 40 international distribution partners.
- An unbroken chain of custody for ethanol supplied from their parent producer, Greenfield Global.
- Sterile and bio-friendly solvents and bioprocess solutions.
- Custom ethanol cuts and the widest range of alcohol formulas and solvent blends.
- Product scale-up from kilos to metric tons, with package sizes ranging from pints to railcars.
- A commitment to reducing their global reliance on fossil fuels and petroleum-based products.
Check Pharmco by Greenfield Global profile on CannabisImp.com for more details
This article was first published on https://www.cannabisimp.com.